Practical management of the Prize Competition
Practical management of legal and administrative obligations in prize competitions
We manage and ensure that all legal and administrative obligations required by the current legislation for prize competitions are met at each stage of the project.
To carry out a prize competition in Italy it is necessary to comply with a series of legal and administrative obligations required by a rather complex and detailed legislation.
Our trusted legal team offers a complete service and takes care of obtaining all necessary documentation, providing contacts with the relevant ministry, ensuring that deadlines are respected and all that is necessary for the organization and management of a prize competition is provided for.
In particular, our service includes:
- General advice on the feasibility of the initiative according to the legislation;
- Regulation drafting;
- Obtaining a deposit to guarantee the promised prizes;
- Preparation and submission to MIMIT (ministry) aligned with ministerial practices;
- Localisation of practices at the IPM offices;
- Management of winners ballot operations;
- Management of contacts and appointments with the authorities;
Fiscal assistance for the payment of taxes (non-deductible VAT / income tax).